About Mission Hospital
Mission Hospital is a 110-bed general hospital in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. Mission Hospital was founded in 1937 and today serves Thai and international communities. The hospital is owned and operated by the Christian Medical Foundation of Seventh-Day Adventists and it is part of the worldwide Adventist Healthcare network. Mission Hospital offers state of the art diagnostic, therapeutic and emergency facilities.
Mission Hospital has served patients from over 60 countries world-wide. English and other language speaking staff are available to assist our international customers. Our Medical coordination office schedules appointments, procedures and translators for our customer’ needs.
Mission Hospital is proud to be one of the first private hospitals in Thailand to receive Hospital Accreditation (HA) Re-Accreditation approval.
SERVICES AND PACKAGES
Update Articles and Videos
- 10 Common Questions about Astra-Zeneca COVID-19 Vaccine by Dr. Nick Walters
- Things to know about Covid-19 Vaccine for Children by Dr. Nick Walters
- FAQ about Hypertension by Dr. Jai Prakash Suntewari
- What is Influenza and How to prevent it by Dr. Nick Walters
- ผู้ชำนาญการด้านโรคมะเร็งเต้านม. Healthy Breasts Matter, Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign
- What is BMD (Bone Miniral Density) Test by Dr. Kamolchanok Chopranee
- Things to know about Osteoporosis by Dr. Kamolchanok Chopranee