Private Room THB 37,000/ VIP Room THB 40,000
- Room, meals and nursing service charges for 4 days, 3 nights.
- Room (nursery) and neonatal care charges for 4 days, 3 nights
- Deliver room equipment and supplies and anaesthesia charges
- Medications and supplies during hospitalization
- Thyroid function test for the baby
- Routine labs for mother and baby
- BCG and hepatitis B vaccines for the baby (excluding service and equipment charges and doctor's fee)
- Obstetrician's fee
- Pediatrician's fee
- Anaesthesiologist's fee
- 1 Bed and meals for relative for 4 days, 3 nights
- Vaccination package for the baby worth THB 3,790
- Safe Pregnancy Seminar – Training for Parenthood
- Program on Breastfeeding
- Training and information on care of the newborn
- Vitamin K, BCG and hepatitis B vaccinations for the baby
- Birth Certificate
- Special gift package for the new mother and baby
- Kid Club Membership card
- Special Picture of the baby
- Mothers are eligible for these packages only if they have had at least one antenatal check-up at Mission Hospital.
- Charges for each of these packages do not include any charges for complications which may arise.
- For Cesarian delivery packages, patients are required to be admitted to the hospital one day prior to the scheduled delivery, without any charges.
- For Premium Packages I and II, patients may indicate their doctor of choice.
430 Pitsanuloke Road,Dusit, Bangkok 10300. Tel: +66 (0) 2282-1100;