- Mission Hospital was established on: May 10, 1937
- The School of Nursing opened in 1941.
- Grand opening of "The Bangkok Sanitarium and Hospital" on: March 18, 1951.
- The School of Medical Technology was launched in 1951
- Dental department was opened in late 1957
Our Mission is
"To reflect God's love through healing, sharing and loving care".
Mission Hospital is owned and operated by the Christian Medical Foundation of Seventh-Day Adventist. Mission Hospital is part of the world wide Adventist healthcare network of over 690 healthcare and medical centers.
Mission Hospital received Hospital Accreditation (Re-Accreditation) Thailand recognition since 2001.
- Air-condition, Refrigerator, Telephone, TV, DVD, Kitchenette
- 17 complete consultation and examination rooms
- 24 hour Ambulance Service
- Emergency Department 24 hours
- Capacity :500-1000 OPD patients per day
- Outpatient Surgery Center
Outpatient Clinics & Centers
- Spiral CT scanner
Quality & Certification
- One of the FIRST private hospitals awarded Thailand Hospital Accreditation.
- 2001: Certificate of The External Quality Assessment Scheme in Clinic Chemistry Certifying Bangkok Adventist Hospital Laboratory by Faculty of Medical Technology, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2001: Certificate of Participation of Beckman Coulter Interlaboratory Quality Assurance Program by IQPA.
- 2001: Certificate of Calibration: Instrument- Coulter Model STKS by S-CAL Calibrator.
- 2002: World No Tobacco Day by World Health Organization.
- 2011: Top Service of the year award by Ayuthaya Alliance CP (AACP)
- 2011: Best Practice Award by Institute for Small and Median Enterprises Development
- Member of Non-profit Private Hospital, Thailand
- Member of Private Hospital Association of Thailand
- Mission Hospital is part of worldwide Adventist healthcare network of over 690 healthcare and medical centers
Social Responsibility to the Community
Mission Hospital is part of world wide Adventist healthcare network over 690 healthcare and medical centers. Established in 1937, it is operated by Christian Medical Foundation of Seventh-day Adventist and is dedicated to providing healthcare to the Thai and international communities. The Christian Medical Foundation is actively involved in medical out reach to the Thai community by providing free health checkups and other services.